24" x 24" Gang Sheet
24" x 24" Gang Sheet
Put your wildest designs on all your favorite things with our custom heat transfer printing service! Our sizzling heat transfer technology can take your wildest dreams and make them a reality on t-shirts, mugs, signs, and more! Get our custom sublimation prints that are ready-to-press and show off your creative style. Sublimation dye, digital prints, and transfers have never been this easy!
• 24" x 24"
• Printed Using Professional Epson Printers.
• Premium Sublimation Ink.
• Premium Sublimation Paper.
NOTE: Dye Sublimation does not print white ink. As such, will no work with dark colors.
• light-colored materials that are 100% polyester
• poly coated or 50 cotton/50 polyester blends which will have a vintage look.
• will lose color with each wash, so they are not recommended.
We "ARE NOT" responsible for incorrect pressing.
We "ARE NOT" RESPOSIBLE for print quality due to low quality artwork.
You "ARE RESPONSIBLE" for submitting high quality artwork.
This ad is for various canvas areas.
• artwork should fit the 24" x 24" canvas area.
• artwork should be no less than 300dpi.
• not contain white layers as they will not print.
For best press results please see the heating setting given by your substrates manufacture.
PLACING YOUR ORDER:
1. Select the ad that corresponds with the size needed.
2. Select Your QTY of the single canvas sheet design you need to be printed in the drop-down menu
2. Put the file name of the artwork in the personalization field.
3. Add to cart.
4. Pay for your item
5. Send artwork via Etsy messages.
If you have more than one sheet design, please repeat this process until you have them all in your cart.
Item 1 - QTY 5 Sheets - (Personalization field) Artwork01.jpg
Item 2 - QTY 10 Sheet - (Personalization field) Artwork02.jpg
DO NOT ORDER 15 SHEETS AND THEN ASK TO SPLIT THEM UP.
Pricing is based on same design orders only.
Just use the "Chat" button below and I’ll get right back to you!
Thank you for shopping at Zelless Image!
Even though most of our items are made of solid wood, it's best to be careful when handling them. The ones made of Pine are more prone to damage when bumping against harder surfaces.
To clean our items simply wash with a mild solution of soap and water being gentle with the surfaces. You may need to employ the use of a duster in order to reach the crevices of some items.
Installations is easy but differs from items with a single hanger as compared to items with multiple hangers. Multiple hangers will have the standard center of 16" between hangers.